Starting your own IT business and picking right
niche in less then 30 days
JUST A FEW FAQ’S
- Date– 6th June 2020
- Breakfast before? Very excited to say that Today FM will be having a live broadcast at the Hotel from 8am – 11am the morning show with Alison Curtis So there will be plenty of excitement with them being there. Buses leaving from the hotel to the beach and return.
- Time– Meet from 10.30 am at beach – finish time around 2/3pm – there will also be buses organised from Arklow Bay Hotel in Wicklow going up and down to the beach before and after the dip so you could leave your car there and join us on the bus
- Details and information on day – join our facebook event
- How can I register to go?– officially register on stripanddip.ie
- Does it cost to join?– there is a non refundable fee €27.95 which will be used for return bus from Arklow if you need it, car parking at beach, insurance, security, props needed, first aiders, ambulance etc, goodie bags. All proceeds that are not used in connection with the Dip will go straight to Aoibheanns Pink Tie. Last year after costs we were able to give €8,000 back to the charity.
- Is it just ladies?– yes this is a women only event (sorry lads)
- Age Restrictions – dip is for over 18’s
- Where is it on?– Meaghermore beach in Wicklow roughly 7 kms from Wicklow Town….
- Directions – https://www.google.com/maps/place/Magheramorefirstname.lastname@example.org,-6.0252017,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x4867b7a5e4973f4d:0x434201a7b53f9a67!8m2!3d52.9307088!4d-6.023013
- Can Other people come? ONLY dippers and official stewards are allowed on the day. We are all braving it to do this therefore we want to keep it that way. If for some particular reason a person wants to go please message me and of course exceptions can be made. But rule of thumb is Only dippers on the day. This is no spectator sport 🙂
- Do you take cash donations on the day – no sorry we can not take cash any offline fundraising please bring cheque or bank draft made payable to Aoibheanns Pink Tie – there will be area that will be collecting funds.
- Do people stay over – yes loads of people stay over and we have drinks in a pub in Arklow afterwards, who are putting on live music and have offered us some warm nibbles.
- Disco in the Evening – we will be having a “massive” disco on the evening of the dip. Free to people staying in the Arklow Bay Hotel and for people not staying it is €17 payable to the hotel on the door. Nibbles, Prosecco and DJ on the night.
You can organise online fundraising in two simples steps – just follow this link – Online Fundraising
You can fundraise offline just print off one of our sponsorship cards